January 31, 2009

January

It's been a while since I wrote about what's going in this thing called life, maybe it's because I can't seem to sit still long enough to put my thoughts together. I will share some of the things that have happen in the last month. (I have linked the colored words to explain what i'm talking about)

-I would tell you how I was a tattoo artist for a week, I actually did get to tattoo my friend, and found it to be very relaxing, if the opportunity had presented itself I would still be doing it and doing it quite well.
-I would tell you I'm a good student and if I spend more time studying I be even better.
-I would tell you that I feel like the last months I have felt a different feeling out in the world.
-I would tell you that the words "Not my will but thine be done" has changed and settled in my mind like never before.
-I would tell you about my reading and research has open my brain like a clear skies after a storm, things make more sense to me.
-I would tell you I miss someone I didn't expect to miss, and that part of loving someone is accepting their adoration for you, believing them when they do.
-I would tell you that a beautiful voice and talent doesn't require a slim figure, and thank goodness the entertainment world is recognizing that..... Her concert was really good.
-I would tell you that there is peace in the not knowing.
-I would tell you that I will be teaching Kung Fu to a bunch of 6 year olds starting Monday.
-I would tell you that my place of birth is calling for a visit.
-I would tell you that my faith is stronger and some days there is no choice but to believe.
-I would tell you that politics is dirty,and I put my trust in God.
-I would tell you how I like and enjoy my room, the lighting and the space, my Interior Design teacher would have been proud.
-I would tell you about how anxious I have been lately, so much that i want to do and I'm overwhelmed.
-I would tell you how much I like history, and how I watched the HBO John Adams series all in one day.
-I would tell you about a concert I went to, the man singing restored my faith in hot, manly, sweet men.
-I would tell you that Jemaine Clement from Flight of the Concords, is one of my favorite people.

So that's pretty much the month of January give and take.

oH ! this little clip is one of the reasons why I love Jemaine Clements and FOTC. I watched this at least 10 times, ..............NOTICE at 00:06 he mumbles....
so talented at making me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. yes really...unexpected...i gave it a try and it was pretty cool, and i did pretty well actually.

    ReplyDelete