from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Cuddling is perfect for couples who want to be close but haven’t yet reached the kissing stage (such as middle-schoolers). It’s normal for older couples to cuddle, too. Cuddling is a way to show someone how much you care about them. It’s a romantic, relaxing way to let someone know you care, and an even better way to keep warm on a cold day.
- Ask her if she wants to cuddle first. Put on a movie or something to keep her interested.
- Make sure your breath smells good. Bad breath is a turn-off when you are several inches away from your cuddler's face. haha! the cuddler
- Breathe through your nose, not your mouth.
- Wrap your arms around her, as if trying to keep her warm and keep her close.
- Run your fingers up and down her arm, or draw circles with your thumb. Do this gently, caressing her.
- Squeeze all of your affection into her, but don't suffocate her. Just hold her tightly and make her feel wanted.
- Nuzzle her neck, head, shoulders. Don't get creepy or act like an animal, just be loving and warm.
- If you're at the kissing stage, peck her neck and the tips of her ears gently, or just breathe softly on her neck or ears.
- Tickle her gently. Put your hands around her waist.
- Stroke her hair softly.
- Lightly run your hand up and down her leg. It's okay if you occasionally go a bit too high. WOW!!
- It can go both ways. Lay your head against her shoulder. If you time it right, you may be able to slide down a bit.
- If it's cold outside, lend her your jacket and hug her. But don't force her to wear your jacket.
- Don't wear shirts with transfer designs on them—if she lays her head on your chest, they'll stick to her face. HA! HA!
- Sit close to him.
- Slowly take one of his hands and lace your fingers together. huh?
- Rub his thumb with yours gently. why?
- To get him to put his arm around you, sit up straight and nudge his shoulder.
- Lower your head so it rests on his neck, chest, or shoulder, as if you were lying on a pillow.
- If you want to, wrap your arm around his lower back or stomach.
- Be affectionate. I thought that's what we were doing all along.
- Be sure to let him know what a nice, soft, squishy pillow he makes.
- Be playful. Poke him! He might poke back! If he does, it has the potential to become a wrestling match with a fairy tale kiss at the end! ohh brother
- If he taps his finger and your hand is close to his, hold his hand.
- If you're walking with him and his hands are still, try holding his hand while you walk so it won't be more awkward sitting down.
- If his breath stinks, give him a mint. I think that's a little obvious and embarrassing.
- Be soft.
- Don't fidget -- just relax.
- Cuddling is best for movies (especially scary ones) or times when you have a lot of time to relax and enjoy it. It's best to save cuddling for times when you have longer than a few minutes together.
- Blankets make things cozier.
- Poking can lead to other things. hopefully ;)
- Don't force it! If someone pulls away, they're not ready.
- You have to feel affection to cuddle with someone. Don't try to fake it, your partner can tell! a-ha! sure he can
- If something doesn't feel comfortable, fix it!
- If his/her breath stinks, don’t give them gum. It won’t fix their breath and it will only increase saliva. YUCK! Give them a mint, a polo for example. polo?
Things you'll need
* A partner Duh !
* Affection lots of it ofcourse
* A Rainy Day I would say this is a plus but not necessarily a need.
* Mints (Or if all else fails...gum), you never know!