November 5, 2008

I didn't vote for him.


I'm sure bloggers everywhere are writing about the same thing, well so am I. History was made last night, first Black president was elected. Even though I didn't vote for him, it's pretty cool that I'm around to see it happened. I can tell my kids about it. I'm not a hater, I think is wonderful that we can all make our own choices and are free to do so. I hope Obama does a good job and goes down in history as a great president, this country needs it. My friend Robin (happens to be black) and I talked about it this morning...I gave her a big old hug. I know how much it meant to her and her family, and maybe that's what we all need right now, not just a change but acceptance. I'm still proud to be American even with a democratic president, I have faith that we will be allright because I know who really is in charge ;)

1 comment: