September 29, 2008

Bon Iver

One more thing....Bon Iver, so far this is my favorite album this year, I can't imagine that I'll have another favorite, not in the next 3 months. I just have to say, that as cheesy as it sounds I haven't been moved by music like this in a while, the whole entire thing is amazing. I can only be grateful for what happened to this man, for him to be able to write and express so many feelings and emotions. Some may think is sad music, but it sets my souls free. So i just needed to share that, there's one song on my playlist, maybe it will touch you that way it has me, then again it may not.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm Thanks! I've never even heard of this album, but I just listened to the Blindsided song on your playlist, and I really liked it.

    Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete