Name: Luca Mariani
Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Mamiya RB67
- Coconut broken with my head
- Macassino Blanco by Gonzalo Malaga
- Wood cow used to make my short film MATU
- Barbie Glitter Head
- Jack Daniel’s with moustaches
- Toy gun
- Snowglobe of Milan
Name: Lauren Spisak
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Occupation: Massage therapist; blogger; lover; mad genius
List: (clockwise-ish from top)
• Egon Schiele picture. The one thing in my apartment that would remind me of my apartment and how much I adore it.
• Tiny notebook I keep of the little things I see and experience that bring me joy.
• Franny & Zooey. One of my favorite books and a stand-in for three other things I would take with me which would be:
• My cats—Franny, Zooey, and Esme.
• My box of finished, unfinished, and half-finished writing. Under it:
• My laptop computer.
• My wallet.
• My passport.
• My box of incense and old love notes.
• My camera.
• A pair of pants and a shirt. (In case I happen to be sleeping in the nude when the fire breaks out.)
• Condom. A person should always be prepared.
• Photos. As many as I could possibly carry.
Name: Jamie Apostolou
Location: New York City
- Destroyed Barbour Beaufort
- Vintage Arsenal FC scarf
- New South Wales club tie
- Oil on canvas ship painting - gift from Grandmother
- Aidan Gill shaving brush
- Antique British maritime crest
- WWII French Adrian helmet
- September 1960 LIFE Magazine featuring PAPA
- Book gifted from Great Grandmother - The Power of Positive Thinking
- US Passport
- Hamilton Khaki Mechanical with canvas band
- Brass bottle opener acquired from Dutch sailor
- Glasses - Austrian frames, prescription lenses
- RL loafers
- Vintage L.L. Bean duffle